Aspirations in Computing Approval: Step-by-Step Guide
If you do not have an e-mail address, skip ahead to Step 3.
Step 1: Follow the Link in the Approval E-mail
- Click on the approval link in the e-mail you received from aspirations.org.
- If you did not receive an e-mail from aspirations.org, have your daughter/ward follow the on-screen instructions on her dashboard to resend the e-mail to you. Please be sure to check junk and spam folders.
- If you continue to not receive any e-mails from aspirations.org, please follow the instructions in Step 3.
Step 2: Complete the Online Approval Form
- Confirm that your daughter or ward's information is correct in the Student Information section. You should see her first name, last initial, and city, state.
- Review the Consent and Release terms and conditions that your daughter agreed to upon completing her profile.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions, check the box saying "I approve my daughter/ward's participation in the NCWIT Award for Aspirations in Computing" and confirm the e-mail address your daughter/ward entered for you.
Step 3: Download the Approval Forms
- For parents and guardians who do not have an e-mail address or are unable to receive e-mails from aspirations.org, you have the option to download the approval forms and have your daughter/ward upload the signed documents to her profile.
- Download and read the approval documents. If you agree to terms and conditions described in the documents, please sign them and scan a copy of the documents. You may also fax the documents to NCWIT at 303-735-6606, attention to Ammi Ludwick, Aspirations Parent/Guardian Approval.
- Have your daughter/ward upload the documents to her profile. She may also upload them from her dashboard.