Impact Denver puts up-and-coming professionals on the fast track, learning about community issues, discovering their authentic leadership style and completing a community project with a small team during this six-month program. Offered twice a year, participants can start making an immediate impact.
- Meet over six months in two full days and four half-days to learn about regional issues, meet influencers and build your personal network
- Connect in a small-group setting to explore and unleash your unique leadership expertise
- Make a difference by working as a team with a nonprofit organization to tackle a short-term project
- Become part of an influential network of diverse leaders as a Leadership Foundation alum
As an integral part of the experience, the community project offers participants a hands-on opportunity to engage in the community. In addition, it allows local nonprofit organizations to work with rising civic leaders to carry out projects to aid in their commitment to impacting communities. Find out more about Impact Denver Nonprofit Proposals. Contact us for more information.
Impact Denver is ideal for young professionals or those just beginning to get involved in the community who can commit to engaging in the program over six months.
Program scholarships are available. Requests for scholarships don’t impact your acceptance status with our program. Scholarship requests are considered after the cohort has been selected.
Questions about the Impact Denver application? Join us at an 30-minute information session.
- Friday, Oct. 15 – Noon to 12:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 20 – 1 to 1:45 p.m.
- Tuesday, Nov. 9 – 4 to 4:45 p.m.
Download more information on why you should apply for Impact Denver
Our Commitment: We strive to reflect the racial, ethnic, gender, sexual orientation, ability, economic and political diversity of our community. We welcome all individuals to join us and strive to create a space where we can have challenging conversations to advance our community.
Spring 2022 Program Calendar
We anticipate that our upcoming programs will be in person. Our team will evaluate in-person vs. virtual program days based on Denver’s health and safety protocols. We will inform participants of changes to program days as we monitor the current environment.
The topics selected for Impact Denver issue days will rotate each program. Additional program areas include health and wellness and outdoor diversity, arts and culture, transportation and economic development.
- Celebrate with your class as you join the Leadership Foundation Alumni Network comprised of over 5,000 leaders
- Showcase your team’s civic engagement project
- Take next steps to continue your leadership journey. Create a personalized civic engagement plan
- Engage with the Alumni Network
KEY DATES & PRICING
Annual Spring Class: January – June
Annual Fall Class: July – December
(Spring Class) Monday, Nov. 22 by 5 p.m.
Non-refundable application fee: $50
Tuition (members): $1,750
Tuition (non-members): $1,850
Scholarships may be available