Methods Procedure Support
Creates and maintains database and reports that provides process improvements for manufacturing. Compiles and analyzes product data. Assists in development and documentation of test applications and firmware.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains Electronic Traveler system.
• Maintains SQL database.
• Responsible for generating and updating Excel spreadsheets and reports related to manufacturing. Reviews reports with Method Procedures Analyst to ensure accuracy, consistency and validity of report data. Coordinates with internal personnel to correct information as needed.
• Recommends enhancements and improvements to the systems or reports to improve data reliability.
• Troubleshoots reoccurring device failures.
• Identifies process improvements, deficiencies, failure issues and anomalies, investigates causes and provides recommendation to management to reduce touch time and improve efficiencies.
• Provides technical support to manufacturing floor.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED.
• One year of experience in a technology related position, in manufacturing environment preferred.
• Expert knowledge of MS Excel.
• One year of experience in a software development/QA.
• Intermediate with; MS SQL 2008+, C#, or another C derived language.
• Familiarity with VB.NET, WPF/XAML, and WinForms Preferred.
• Experience working with Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server Management, Windows 7, and 10.
• Analytical and abstract thinking with high attention to detail.
• Effective communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department