AspireIT Toolkit: NCWIT Evaluation Surveys
NCWIT Evaluation Surveys for AspireIT participants and Partner Organizations, as well as reports from AspireIT Leaders are required as a part of your award.
Participant Pre- and Post-surveys for your AspireIT program have unique links that can be found in the AspireIT Portal: look under the edit tab for your program session. (Note: a survey that you create on your own is not a substitute for administering the required NCWIT surveys.)
If you need hard copies of the participant surveys, you can find them below, but please be aware of the following precautions:
Completed surveys should be either scanned and emails (AspireIT@ncwit.org), or mailed to NCWIT:
National Center for Women & Information Technology (NCWIT), ATTN AspireIT Team
University of Colorado, Campus Box 417 UCB
Boulder, CO 80309
You cannot enter the survey results; the NCWIT Evaluation Team enters results in order to maintain data integrity.
You will receive a copy of the completed report from the Evaluation Team, roughly 60 days after the implementation window closes.
Round 11 Surveys and Final Program Reports
Round 11 (Programs Implemented Between June 15, 2019 and October 14, 2019)
- Round 11 AspireIT Program Participant Pre-Survey
- Round 11 AspireIT Program Participant Post-Survey
- Round 11 Final Program Report // You must complete this form for EACH SESSION of your program.
- Round 11 AspireIT Partner Organization Survey // You must complete this form for EACH SESSION of your program.
- Round 11 AspireIT Parent Survey // Please provide to your parents on the last day of your program or in a follow-up email thanking them for their participation.