Aspirations in Computing Parent/Guardian Approval: Step-by-Step Guide
DEADLINE: Parent/Guardian Approval must be completed by November 12, 2019.
If you do not have an e-mail address, skip ahead to Step 3.
Step 1: Follow the Link in the Approval E-mail
- Click on the approval link in the e-mail you received from aspirations.org.
- If you did not receive an e-mail from aspirations.org, have your child/ward follow the on-screen instructions on their dashboard to resend the e-mail to you. Please be sure to check junk and spam folders.
- If you continue to not receive any e-mails from aspirations.org, please follow the instructions in Step 3.
Step 2: Complete the Online Approval Form
- Confirm that your child or ward's information is correct in the Student Information section. You should see their first name, last initial, and city, state.
- Review the Consent and Release terms and conditions that your child agreed to upon completing their profile.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions, type your name into the text field onscreen.
- For parents and guardians who do not have an e-mail address or are unable to receive e-mails from aspirations.org, you have the option to download the approval forms and have your child/ward upload the signed documents to their profile.
- Download and read the approval documents. If you agree to the terms and conditions described in the documents, please sign them and scan a copy of the documents.
- Have your child/ward upload the documents to their profile. They may also upload them from their dashboard.
- You may also fax the documents to NCWIT at 303-735-6606, attention AiC Award Parent/Guardian Approval.