Apple Women's Health Study
WHAT IS APPLE WOMEN’S HEALTH STUDY?
In the first study of its kind, the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health has teamed up with Apple and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) to gain a deeper understanding of how certain demographic and lifestyle factors could have an impact on periods and gynecologic conditions including infertility, menopause, and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN OUR STUDY IF:
• You have had periods at least once in your life.
• You have an iPhone with iOS version 13.2 or later
• You have installed the Apple Research app on your iPhone
• You are at least 18 years old (at least 19 years old in Alabama and Nebraska, at least 21 years old in Puerto Rico)
• You live in the United States of America
• You are comfortable communicating in written and spoken English
• You do not share your iCloud account or iPhone with anyone else
• You are willing and able to provide informed consent to participate in the study